Welcome to my lovely story world ~

Saturday 21 May 2011

Sweet home life~


my favourite food......


my drink ice lemon tea and my parent drink chinese tea~



my favourite vege....
马来风光~



my father and neighbour daughter......XD



my mama.....
lovely......^^



im jealous......
hng!!!
cause my papa din hel me take vege.....



wow!!!
before go dinner ....
i see rainbow .....



hahhahhaha....sorry ya mumy...
i put this photo in my blog...xD



Use webcam take photo wit aunty and yi en....



my ama birthday.....
she was so happy .....
cause is me first time celebrate wit her...
love u ....ama...



my mama and the Yi En ~~



HOME is better than everywhere u stay........
cause there have wat u wan.........
If got time.....
must remeber go HOME to look after ur family.....
they will be very happy....
cause u r remember them.....








No comments:

Post a Comment