Welcome to my lovely story world ~

Friday 15 April 2011

andrew house~kulim

andrew wake up early and help aunty do business..
and this one is help aunty to close stall..
and wash the machine...
so hardworking ...

say don wan cap pic..
but still kckc look and smile to the camera...
hng!!!


this one is andrew treat us eat eh ~
call cendol pulut...
so nice...
yummy yummy!!!

this is my first time....
don think senget ya..
hahah..
this is my first time make wantan ....
pink is mine do d..
grenn one is xiao ping do de..
look nice?

triangle eh karipap....
look so cute....
me din eat tiok cause too full at tat time..

my dinner at 点心城..
this cost RM8.50.....
yummy!

supper tat introduce by andrew...
this sosej burger look not special..
but actually it was vry long de lo...
hahhaha^^

a sexy S shape lo...
woho!
guess who????
XXX don angry me post this pic ya...

andrew house de dog...
call Brownie...
a bit same wit my name...
=.=

 

No comments:

Post a Comment